Guide Highlights include:
U NEED 2 KNOW – A sampler of new-generation analogue and digital sources:
- Previews of 21 new Analogue Source Components, and
- Previews of 18 new Digital Source Components.
- Hi-Fi+ interviews Herman van den Dongen of Kiseki
- Hi-Fi+ interviews Mike Moffat of Schiit Audio
FEATURED REVIEWS – Select reviews of some of our editors' favourite analogue and digital sources:
- Analogue: 19 reviews of turntables, tonearms, phono cartridges, phono stages, and analogue accessories.
- Digital: 16 reviews of CD-SACD players & transports, DACs, DAC/preamps & DAC/amps, and servers/streamers & wireless bridges.
FEATURE: How to be your own turntable guru
FEATURE: Roon - A software component for your digital audio system
ENCYCLOPAEDIA ANALOGIA – Analogue audio terms and concepts explained
- Just the Analogue Basics
- More Advanced Analogue Terminology
ENCYCLOPAEDIA DIGITONIA – Digital audio lingo and concpets explained in layman’s terms.
This Guide is brought to you by:
We encourage readers to support these advertisers whose gracious support made free distribution of this Guide possible.
Get your copy now and enjoy!
Guide to Audio Source Components
This free download is a PDF file.